Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 615 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.068 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 769,778 Dinar (£5,657) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)