Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.011 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 754,714 Dinar (£5,632) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)