Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 901 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.070 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 640,151 Dinar (£4,266) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)