Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 868 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.199 DZD / GBP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,154 Dinar (£3,745) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)