Cost of living comparison between Sousse, Tunisia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.705 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,810 Dinar (6,772 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)