Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.161 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 278,696 Dinar (5,787 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)