Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.916 DZD / TND
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 220,694 Dinar (4,913 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (37 minutes ago)