Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.772 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 474,771 Dinar (R$ 14,487) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (40 minutes ago)