Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09561 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,622 Dinar (₩4,514,220) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)