Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34629 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,310 Dinar (1,271,488 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)