Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31398 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 369,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 367,100 Dinar (1,169,172 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)