Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34568 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,532 Dinar (1,181,828 ₦) in Sokoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)