Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,226 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.867 DZD / BGN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 351,512 Dinar (5,682 лв) in Sofia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)