Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.497 DZD / HRK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 339,391 Dinar (18,348 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)