Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 677 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.966 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 623,469 Dinar (44,641 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)