Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.986 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 631,521 Dinar (52,690 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)