Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.189 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 680,980 Dinar (55,867 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)