Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04004 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 249,375 Dinar (COL$6,227,610) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)