Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03810 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 313,446 Dinar (COL$8,226,806) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)