Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03692 DZD / COP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 394,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 300,692 Dinar (COL$8,144,430) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)