Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.678 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,519 Dinar (₨186,249) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)