Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02856 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,407 Dinar (15,105,577 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)