Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02713 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,382 Dinar (18,040,301 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)