Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02740 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,878 Dinar (17,078,102 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)