Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02856 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,619 Dinar (13,327,245 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)