Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02731 DZD / KHR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 483,882 Dinar (17,719,197 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)