Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 572,652 Dinar (€4,854) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)