Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.726 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 354,861 Dinar (RM14,352) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)