Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 679 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 410,371 Dinar (₨393,852) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 389,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (34 minutes ago)