Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.049 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 411,308 Dinar (₨391,915) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)