Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 DZD / ALL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 403,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,645 Dinar (367,559 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)