Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 DZD / ALL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 324,364 Dinar (351,825 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)