Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.087 DZD / ALL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 360,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,247 Dinar (287,215 Lek) in Shkoder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)