Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 686,756 Dinar (¥692,183) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 395,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)