Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 772,758 Dinar (¥799,233) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)