Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.056 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 625,735 Dinar (¥592,290) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)