Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.854 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 439,819 Dinar (元27,742) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)