Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.827 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 394,515 Dinar (元24,926) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)