Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 398,387 Dinar (元24,352) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)