Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.267 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 629,147 Dinar (元38,677) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (38 minutes ago)