Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.646 DZD / AED
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 696,241 Dinar (Dirham 23,485) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)