Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.522 DZD / AED
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,966 Dinar (Dirham 18,866) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)