Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.797 DZD / AED
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 699,572 Dinar (Dirham 23,478) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)