Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.698 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,066 Dinar (RM16,279) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)