Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.252 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 376,419 Dinar (RM12,868) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)