Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.560 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 388,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,206 Dinar (RM13,975) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)