Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.027 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 343,444 Dinar (RM12,707) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)