Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.969 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 197,465 Dinar (49,751₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)