Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.897 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 267,526 Dinar (24,550 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)