Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.064 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 260,029 Dinar (23,503 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)