Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.578 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 401,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 259,751 Dinar (22,434 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)