Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.152 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 387,500 Dinar (R$ 11,346) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)