Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.710 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,579 Dinar (R$ 11,413) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (41 minutes ago)