Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.027 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,339 Dinar (RM11,815) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (40 minutes ago)