Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.270 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 291,188 Dinar (RM9,948) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)