Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.592 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,970 Dinar (RM13,946) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)