Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.416 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 359,307 Dinar (RM13,602) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)