Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09697 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 794,260 Dinar (₩8,190,562) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)