Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09483 DZD / KRW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 725,401 Dinar (₩7,649,458) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)