Cost of living comparison between Sendai, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 742,481 Dinar (¥701,251) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)