Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.062 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 587,927 Dinar (¥553,570) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)