Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 683,455 Dinar (¥699,226) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)