Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34413 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 327,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 240,724 Dinar (699,514 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)