Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 DZD / IDR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 496,850 Dinar (Rp 60,170,218) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)