Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.045 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 341,660 Dinar (12,182 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)