Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.889 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 372,959 Dinar (14,406 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)