Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.236 DZD / RON
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 60% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 616,205 Dinar (21,077 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (34 minutes ago)