Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.601 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,707 Dinar (113,487 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)