Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 489,365 Dinar (₨286,911) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 379,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)