Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.343 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 299,896 Dinar (Taka 223,294) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (44 minutes ago)