Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.395 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 609,996 Dinar (€4,607) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 385,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (40 minutes ago)