Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.556 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 583,074 Dinar (C$7,149) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)