Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.489 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 477,568 Dinar (C$5,522) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)