Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.138 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 598,481 Dinar (C$6,640) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)