Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.500 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 94% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 747,220 Dinar (C$8,349) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)