Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 234,421 Dinar (﷼ 84,984,795) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)