Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.036 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 351,328 Dinar (₨339,101) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (22 minutes ago)