Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.024 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 305,799 Dinar (₨298,733) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)