Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 598,659 Dinar (¥566,032) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 331,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)