Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 661,950 Dinar (¥661,602) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 362,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)