Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.059 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 682,699 Dinar (¥644,870) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 360,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Corunna costs €1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)