Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00512 DZD / STD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 4% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 405,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 387,346 Dinar (75,653,975 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)