Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 DZD / STD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,101 Dinar (61,529,520 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (29 minutes ago)