Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,184 prices entered by 1,087 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.442 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 586,013 Dinar (R$ 18,064) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)