Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,574 prices entered by 1,309 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 751,798 Dinar (R$ 21,704) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)