Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 8,488 prices entered by 1,194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.705 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 699,372 Dinar (R$ 20,152) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)