Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,286 prices entered by 1,122 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.305 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 656,465 Dinar (R$ 19,136) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)