Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.156 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 447,814 Dinar (R$ 13,506) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)