Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.416 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 465,527 Dinar (R$ 13,144) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suzhou costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)