Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,328 Dinar (R$ 13,145) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)