Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.474 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,975 Dinar (R$ 12,779) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)