Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.305 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 357,509 Dinar (R$ 10,422) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)