Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.639 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 362,679 Dinar (R$ 10,470) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (21 minutes ago)