Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.124 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,219 Dinar (R$ 12,739) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)