Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.442 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 331,554 Dinar (R$ 10,220) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)