Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 496 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,031 Dinar (R$ 12,892) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)