Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 446,365 Dinar (R$ 12,799) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)