Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 870 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.244 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 563,369 Dinar (R$ 16,452) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 404,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $20,036 (about 1 hour ago)