Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 877 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.566 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 583,738 Dinar (R$ 16,413) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)