Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.474 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 505,363 Dinar (R$ 15,562) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (about 1 hour ago)