Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.156 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,475 Dinar (R$ 15,999) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)