Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 713 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.124 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 601,305 Dinar (R$ 18,718) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)