Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.207 DZD / BRL
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 436,829 Dinar (R$ 13,998) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)