Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 735 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.875 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 655,773 Dinar (R$ 18,803) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (38 minutes ago)