Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 860 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.347 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 521,733 Dinar (RD$ 222,332) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)