Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.385 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 549,314 Dinar (RD$ 230,366) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)