Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.329 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,985 Dinar (RD$ 227,162) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)