Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 772 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.376 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 476,932 Dinar (RD$ 200,742) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)