Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.425 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 554,436 Dinar (R$ 15,651) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)