Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 930 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.710 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 458,629 Dinar (R$ 12,843) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (25 minutes ago)