Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.442 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,365 Dinar (R$ 12,464) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 322,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)