Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 940 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.073 DZD / BRL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 362,083 Dinar (R$ 11,653) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)