Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 328,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 267,548 Dinar (Php120,852) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)